1. Simple structures, organizations with minimal hierarchies, human development and internal training of
executive functions. Flexibility and speed in decision making. Operate with the advantages of small business,
which make big businesses great.
2. Maintaining austerity in good times strengthens, capitalizes and accelerates the development of the company,
and averts the bitterly drastic adjustments in times of crisis.
3. Always active in the modernization, growth, training, quality, simplification and relentless improvement of
manufacturing processes. Increase productivity, competitiveness and reduce costs, always guided by the
highest global benchmarks.
4. The company should never be limited to the extent of the owner or administrator. We feel big in our small
pens. Minimum investment in non-productive assets.
5. There is no challenge that we cannot achieve by working together, with clear objectives and knowing the tools.
6. The money that leaves the company evaporates. So we reinvest profits.
7. Corporate creativity applies not only to businesses but also to the solution of many problems of our countries,
and we do that through the Foundations of the Group.
8. Firm and patient optimism always pays off.
9. All the times are good for those who can work and have the means to do so.
10. Our premise is and has always been that we leave with nothing; we can only do things while we are alive and
that entrepreneurs are creators of the wealth they temporarily manage.